Build your ideal Maverick X3 communication system with the ultimate in feature control found nowhere else online. For additional information see our new customer training or install examples.
Whether this is your first experience with using communications or you’re an experienced guru, you will get to select exactly what you want. (Download the drill template here).
Note: Audio volume coming into the intercom is controlled by the source device. We have noticed that the iPhone is significantly quitter than the Android devices. The following link will give you a couple of options to try to increase the Bluetooth volume from the iPhone: https://utvcom.com/issue-resolution/
David (verified owner) –
The COM setup was the perfect addition to eliminate the isolation that comes with a loud machine. It is easily the best accessory I’ve bought for a UTV so far. I just ordered another setup for my kids’ UTV to help communicate while we’re riding together or I can use the hand held radio to talk with them if they take off on their own.
– Great fit in the X3 dash. The drill template was perfect on my 2020 X3.
– Audio quality is great.
– Helmet stereo headsets have a high quality feel with solid performance. Installed 4 in Fox and O’Neal helmets with no issues.
– VOX tuning allows us to tune voice sensitivity to our preference.
– Bluetooth works well; allows us to listen to music and the music automatically pauses when VOX detects a voice or we use a Push to Talk button to talk on the radio to talk with other UTVs.
– Can-Am doesn’t include it as an OEM feature?
My requirements for an intercom were simple: a system that looked like it belongs on the X3 and works with as little effort as possible. This setup for the X3 filled the bill. I compared this setup to Rugged Radios: not impressed with their build quality and what seemed to be a single volume selection for all radios. I also compared to PCI Race Radio: certainly a quality build but the look is all wrong for me – it may work for someone interested in an obvious after market look but the silver finish, poor mounting options in the X3, and 90’s style nobs on the PCI setup overshadowed the PCI build quality.
Mission accomplished in my case.
David, Thank you for the amazing review. We are glad you are happy for TheCOM. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Welcome to TheCOM family.