- Number of programmable Channels: 128
- Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only); 150-174 MHz and 400-450 MHz (TX/RX)
- Frequency Stability: ±2.5ppm
- Operating Voltage: DC 7.4V
- Output power: 4W / 1W (Max 5W)
- Weight: 0.6 lbs （including battery, antenna）
- Dimension（W x H x D）: 4 x 2 x 1.25 inches
- 1 x BaoFeng UV-5R (VHF150-174MHz / UHF 400-450MHz) Two-Way Radio
- 1 x 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
- 1 x Antenna 150-174/400-449.995Mhz
- 1 x Earphone Mic/Headset (single rider cord and helmet headset sold separately)
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x English User Manual
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Desktop Charger (100V-240V)
- It has 2 Power Levels (1, 4 watt)
- The large 1800mAh Battery
- A 31 Page User’s Manual
- It includes 136-174/400-479.995Mhz Antenna (for more range see our Nagoya flexible 15″ antenna)
- Full Accessory Compatibility with ALL RH-5R and BF-F8HP accessories
- One programmed 5-watt radio with selectable power output
- One charger
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Belt clip
- Wrist strap
- User’s Manual
The UV-5R is able to transmit and receive VHF and UHF frequencies alike. It is fully compatible with our powerful 25-watt COM S2, S4S, COMsole or in-dash full systems. We have programmed all the popular race radio channels into this radio as well as the popular GMRS so you are ready to roll out of the box (see handheld frequency chart here). Fully compatible with our competitors and VHF and UHF radios.
Dual Watch Receiver
The UV-5R has one built-in receiver but can “watch” two channels (semi duplex). Monitor two different frequencies (even on different bands (VHF/UHF)) and the radio will monitor both frequencies giving priority to the first station to receive an incoming call.
FM Broadcast Station
You can listen to the FM Broadcast radio, while still monitoring your radio frequencies in the background. Any incoming call will be given priority insuring you never miss an important call while listening to the radio.
Group Tones supported
The UV-5R supports the most common Analog Tones. It supports CTCSS, DCS, and DTMF calling methods. Set-up your calling methods to call by group tones. Tone calling (private line) is required by most repeater applications and the UV-5R supports the latest standards
The UV-5R can even send DTMF tones. This allows for sending ANI (Caller ID) or remote commands that require DTMF tones
Internal VOX functionThe UV-5R has an internal VOX (Voice Operated Transmit) function for convenient hands-free operation and can be used in conjunction with the included earpiece and mic. The VOX level is adjustable your needs.
Customize Your Operation with channels, Programmable Buttons, and more!
You can program your UV-5R exactly how you want it. There are 128 programmable memory channels. The radio has 2 power levels (5 watt maximum), allowing you to choose how far you can communicate.